The Lake District is renowned not only for its stunning scenery but also for its rich history and literary connections.
Known as the Lakes or Lakeland, this famous mountainous region in northwest England are a popular holiday destination and a hub of cultural and historical significance.
Boasting picturesque lakes, forests, and mountains, the Lake District is home to many famous figures, writers, and poets.
It was established as a National Park in 1951. The park covered 2,362 square kilometres and was designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2017.
Located in the heart of Cumbria, the park’s terrain rises above 3,000 feet above sea level and is home to the most profound bodies of water, Wast Water and Windermere, and England’s highest mountain, Scafell Pike.
You will find a wide range of half or full-day tours below, available year-round, that cover all the breathtaking sights of the Lake District.
Take advantage of the opportunity to explore this natural and historical gem.
- Ten Lakes Full-Day Tour
- Lake District – Six Lakes Morning Tour from Windermere
- Western Lakes Full-Day Tour
- Ultimate Lake District Tour Visiting 10 Lakes
- From Manchester – Lake District Tour
- From Manchester – Lake District and Windermere
- From Liverpool – Lake District Sightseeing Adventure Day Trip
- From Liverpool – Lake District Tour
(Fantastic selection of holiday cottages across the Lake District.Available to book now.)